Saturday 15 July 2006

It's Saturday lunchtime and with five days to go while I've still got a few things to get and do, it's mostly done and dusted. I'm going to nip into town in half an hour to get the last bits and bobs and do the first pack... should be "fun". I'm also trying to get to grips with my first ever iPod which is educational. For some reason I figured I should put Abbey Road on as the first album but a quick search didn't turn it up so it's Magical Mystery Tour instead. May well be more apropos thinking about it! The solar charger I ordered for the iPod also turned up, a Solio and it turns out that with the correct fitting I can also use it to charge my mobile. Just a shame that there's only three working days to go.

Well, things to do, I'll post again when I start swearing over the packing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

{gulp}

Yes, of course!

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home