Friday 10 January 2014

Yasothon to Ubon Ratchathani

Sun 05/01/14, 106 km

No breakfast to be had at my hotel, or at least not one I wanted to pay 100baht for so a 7-Eleven provided in the shape of wholewheat bread and cheese slices. Still, helped with the early start and I was on the road for 7 to avoid the heat of the day.

The journey was unremarkable, I just blasted down Route 23 and listened to music for most of it to put me in a most mediative state. Not something I do generally, music whilst cycling, however as it was Sunday the traffic was light and I had a nice wide hard shoulder all to myself.

Hit town at lunch time, grabbed a reasonable hotel (the Sri Isan, 450 baht including breakfast) and spent the afternoon exploring to no particular end.

The open road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home