Tuesday 4 August 2009

Vegetarian pizza Bulgarian style




Finally of the course of the Danube after having followed it for about 3000km. A relatively quick and painless swing south and I'm onto the Black Sea coast. Had to get a room go the first place due to disappearing campsite syndrome (where they appear on the mar but not in reality - generally occurs after particularly long days in conjunction with rain). So. Got me a vege pizza! With, hmm, lemme see. The contents of a bag of frozen veg on top. That's baby carrots, broccoli, peas. It doesn't really work and to make matters worse the peas make everything else slide off. If I'd known I wouldn't have ordered the side salad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes said...

I cannot describe how truly awful that looks :o( fancy a McD Bill?

11:44 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

but the bottle of vodka in the background must be a big help ........

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home