Tuesday 11 March 2014

Phitsanulok to Sukhothai

Sat 22/02/14, 62km

Ah, it's a Saturday, I must be having an injection. Up and straight out to the Bangkok hospital hoping they've got the right vaccine in. They did and were terribly nice and had me sat down and a needle in my arm almost before I knew it. Then the doctor had a quick word with me as she wanted me to explain what was going on with my injections. Er... but you've just given it too me haven't you? No, that was a tetanus booster. That I didn't need. Like the tetanus booster I didn't need last week, the really painful one. Sigh.

Still, all explained, third shot given and I was free to go. I've been learning about these shots from personal experience and they make me a bit feverish and tired after so it was a quick hop over to Sukhothai and an afternoon of relaxing there before sight seeing the following day. Sukhothai is near to a UNESCO site so it was back to traveller type accommodation which I kind of like every now and then. Makes it easier to get veggie food anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home