Saturday 8 March 2014

Udon Thani to Wang Saphung

Weds 19/02/14, 144km

After recent hospital based shenanigans I decided to loop down towards Phitsanulok for Friday giving me all day Saturday to find a hospital with the correct vaccine.

Took a while to get going though, compounded by nowhere being open for breakfast before 8am in the little farang enclave I was staying in. Once I did get going it wasn't a bad days cycling though. The weather was a tad overcast and not so warm although the threats of rain never materialised. Quite a pleasant tail wind as well, always a bonus.

I was heading towards the Wang Resort (feel free to snigger at this point), which boasted a swimming pool which isn't bad for a 300 baht place. Unfortunately it proved to be covered so no lounging in the sun which had appeared by the afternoon.

Overtaken by a dinosaur at one point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home