Friday 11 August 2006

Shout out to Mo

This is say Hi to Maurice le Sal and wish him a speedy recovery from his motorbike accident. I first worked with Mo when he did a stint contracting at InterVoice Brite as a tech author. He left to join Ericsson, as it then was. A few months later he got in touch and asked if I was interested in a job with them. Is the pope catholic I asked? Do bears defecate in the fucking woods he replied. That was five years ago.

Mo is, well, Mo. I've greatly enjoyed working with him, as do most people, even Wendy Coy (the people who need to know, know, those who don't are probably best kept in the dark).

So Mo, hope you mend as quick as possible. When you get back the pork pies are on me.

And thanks to Fay for letting me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home