Wednesday 27 August 2008

Chamber session two

Had the follow up session in the chamber today, which went quite well. Whilst in the unit I had a good chatting with the folks there and what we're doing now is using high pressure oxygen treatment in the chamber to help the sheaths over my nerve cells to regrow. This will stop the itching and help the small dead patch on the heal of my left hand go, if it works. If it doesn't, well, in the words of Dave, "You're fucked". Can't say fairer than that really can you? Still, fingers crossed.
< looks at left hand>
Yup, they are.

Seriously, the treatment seems to be working and my body repairing itself. Feels better now, this afternoon, than it did this morning before treatment which is a good sign. Having another session tomorrow, I hope it'll be the last, but lets see.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home