Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy new year!

Currently in Konkan, the coastal region of the Indian state of Maharashtra. Had an interesting time of late. Just before Christmas I started getting bad pains in my left knee, which meant I had to stay put and let it heal for a bit. In the end I adjusted my saddle height (I believe it had slipped downwards) and that seems to have ended the matter. All this palaver though has meant that I haven't quite hit the coast for New Years Eve, which is a shame. Still, no hurry, there's always next year!



The last few days of cycling have been fantastic even though the distances on my map have been consistently and annoyingly wrong. Dropping down the Western Ghats, above, then along insanely beautiful river valleys. Hope this keeps up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home